The GAC is a non-profit sports club that offers Aikido Training Classes in the Birankai style. At this time there are three types of memberships, below is an overview:
- Trial Membership:
- A short term membership for a prospective member to take a few classes or to participate in all classes for a few months.
- Trial members are included in all Club correspondence, events, meetings and events.
- Trial members do not have voting rights for club decisions.
- Trial members pay per Class or per Month
- Full Membership:
- A yearly membership
- Full members can participate in all available classes throughout their membership year.
- Full members are included in all Club correspondence, events, meetings and events.
- Full members have voting rights for club decisions at the Annual General Meeting.
- Full members receive discounted rates for classes, events and equipment.
- Full members pay a yearly fee
- Volunteer Membership:
- A membership without a time requirement or limit.
- Volunteer members are individuals who support the club activities and community at classes, events, meetings or in other supportive activities through the year.
- Volunteer members are included in all Club correspondence, events, meetings and events.
- Volunteer members do not have a membership fee.
Below are three PDFs applicable to participants and members of the GAC.